The main purpose
Generally divided into:
1. Flat head milling cutter, rough milling, removing a lot of blanks, fine milling of small horizontal planes or contours.
2. Ball-end milling cutters for semi-finishing and finishing of curved surfaces; small ball-end milling cutters can finish milling steep / straight wall chamfers and irregular contours
3. Flat-head milling cutters with chamfers can be used for rough milling to remove a large amount of blanks, as well as for fine chamfering of fine flat surfaces (relative to steep surfaces).
4. Forming cutters, including chamfering cutters, T-shaped cutters or drum cutters, tooth cutters, internal R cutters.
5. Chamfering cutter, the shape of the chamfering cutter is the same as the chamfering shape.
6. T-shaped cutter can mill T-shaped groove.
7. Tooth cutter, milling out various tooth shapes, such as gears.
8. Coarse leather knife, a rough milling cutter designed for aluminum-copper alloy cutting, can be processed quickly.
|Tel :||+86 17713607231|