KTS Durable Single Cut Double Cut Metal Working Tungsten Carbide Rotary Burrs
Tungsten carbide rotary burrs are more and more widely used in the world for increasing working efficiency to realize the mechanization. It is used mainly as below:
1. Machining the metal cavity, remove the burrs or welds of steels, cast iron and so on.
2. Chamfering, rounding, grooving of mechanic parts.
3. Impeller porting.
4. Polishing the surface of precision parts.
5. Engraving arts on metallic or non-metallic parts.
1. Shipyard: Removing the welds between steels in ship construction.
2. Automobile: Poring the impeller and removing burrs out of engine.
3. Aircraft: Cutting, grinding, shaping the titanium alloy steel.
4. Machining: Removing, polishing for all kinds of mold, cavity and so on.
The standard tungsten carbide grade is YG8, which is of ware-resistance and high strength. Composition and physical performance is like below:
1. Composition is 92% WC and 8% Cobalt.
2. Density 14.5-14.9 g/cm3.
3. Hardness: 89 HRA.
PATENT FOR INVENTION
Since from the establishment in 2007, our company is professional in carbide machining more than 10 years, we have our own factory and advanced equipments.
And from raw materials to finished products are our own production, therefore, we have great advantages in quality and price.
1. Individual box with blue cap;
2. Transparent extended box ( for long shank burr);
3. Burr set with blue cap.
Air Cargo, Sea Cargo, DHL, FedEx, EMS, UPS, TNT.
The information and intellectual property like photos is private.
Please respect achievements of our labor. Appreciate it !