Cemented Rotary Tool Carving Bits/Single Cut Carbide Burr OEM Service
Single Cut Cemented Carbide Burrs Rotary Files
Cemented Tungsten Carbide Burs or Rotary Files
Carbide Burrs are are made of tungsten carbide, a metal that is extremely hard (about three times stiffer than steel) and of very excellentwear-resistance and can withstand high temperatures, sometimes regarded as rotary files and come in many shapes and sizes.
The Carbide Burrs are used in many industries and materials, the Carbide burrs made by Rydmet Carbide are made by our imported CNC tool Ginders from the most suitable graded quality Cemented Carbide Blanks ( made by our own company) and the designs ( Single Cut, Double Cut and Coarse Cut) are chosen as per the specific application, the strict QC process was executed among the whole productio procedures, which gaurantees a very good tool perfomance and long tool life for our Carbide Burrs in the course of deburing, finishing, smothing, chamfering.etc..
The Carbide Burrs are usually used for shaping, smoothing and material removal (debur) on hardened steel, stainless steel, cast iron, nonferrous metals, fired ceramics, plastics, hard woods and other hard materials. Typical applications are weld preparation, weld smoothing, deburing, chamfering, deflashing, and scale removal.
Each piece of our Carbide Burrs is ground from Tungsten-Carbide by precision automatic machines that designed specifically for grinding burs which can assurs exact contours and dimensions as well as perfect concentricity.
The Advantage of our Carbide Burrs
1) The Carbide Bur Head Blanks are made by our own factory.so, we have the price advantage
2) Our Experience in Carbide and Hardmetal can help solve the problem you are facing well.
3) since we made our own carbide bur blanks, so, we can custom make the finished Carbide burrs easily.
4) as an Carbide and cutting tools integrated manufacturing company, we can control the quality in our own hands.
5) the tool blank and finished cutting tool are made in the factory, which can save time and advance the delivery.
6) as a integraged tool manufacturer, the feedback about the quality and usage information can be treated quickly
7) beside carbide burrs, we can produce the comprehesive lines of Carbide cutting tools, standard or custom sized.
The Standard Shape of the Carbide Burrs
The Geometry of our Carbide Burrs
Cemented Carbide Burrs are usually made in Two Cuts; Single Cut and Double Cut (Diamond Cut)
Single cut (one flute) They tend to be used with stainless steel, hardened steel, copper, cast iron, and ferrous metals and will remove material quickly with a smooth finish. Use for heavy stock removal, milling, deburring and cleaning.
Heavy removal of material
Creates long chips
Double cut carbide burrs tend to be used on ferrous and non ferrous metals, aluminium, soft steel and also for all non-metal materials such as plastics and wood. They have more cutting edges and will remove material faster. Double cut are sometimes referrred to as Diamond Cut or Cross Cut (2 flutes cut across each other) will leave a smoother finish than single cut due to producing smaller chips as they cut away the material. Use for medium-light stock removal, deburring, finishing and cleaning. A double cut carbide burr is the most popular cut and will see you through most applications.
Medium- light removal of material
Creates small chips
The below image indicates the double cut, single cut and again, the double cut or diamond cut.
|Tel :||+86 17713607231|