Solid Rotary Cutting Tools 100% Tungsten Carbide Burr Set
What are rotary burrs for?
A rotary burr is a rotating tool that is used for removing material. They are designed to rotate at a very high speed which enables it to manipulate the material it is working on. When working with metal, burrs are great for deburring, shaping and enlarging holes. Tungsten carbide rotary burrs can be used on all metals including steel, stainless steel and aluminium. They are commonly used by metal fabricators and engineers for tool making, model engineering, jewelry making, welding, deburring, grinding, and sculpting.
1. Used to process all kinds of metal (including hardened steel) and non-metal (such as marble, jade, bone)
2. Processing hardness up toHRA85
3. Easy to use: from right to left direction of cutting uniform movement
4. High production efficiency, can reduce labor intensity
5. Can produce high precision mold cavity with high precision
6. Simple and convenient to use
7. Widely used in the pneumatic or electric tools
1. The grinding head is widely used in steel machinery, aviation, automobile, shipbuilding, chemical, carving and other industrial sectors.
2. Used for fine processing of all kinds of metal mold cavity, such as processing shoe mold and so on.
3. Fits for all kinds of metal and non-metal process engraving, such as die carving, process gift trimming.
4. Used to clean up the flown, burrs and welds of the cast, forged and welded parts, such as the machine casting plant, the shipyard, the automobile factory and so on.
5. Suitable for all kinds of mechanical parts of the chamfering rounding and groove processing, pipe cleaning, hole surface finishing machinery parts, such as machinery factory, repair factory etc.
6. Great for the repair of the impeller runner, such as an automobile engine factory.