CNC Engraving Carbide Wood Carving Bits Good Mechanical Stability
About the carbide burr:
Using Carbide Rotary Burrs is a effectiveway to realize mechanization in hand work operations. Carbide burrs are
widely usedin the aerospace, automotive, stone and metal sculpting, and metalsmith industries to name but
a few. In the industries of airplane, shipbuilding, automobile, machinery, chemistry etc. Carbide Rotary Burrs can
bewidely used in machining iron, steel casting, carbon steel, alloy steel,stainless steel, hardened steel, copper aluminum etc.
● Increasing productivity of several ten times than using hand tools and three to five times than using small emery wheels
● Having long life often times than high speed steel burrs and fifty times than small emery wheels.
● Finish machiningvarious kinds of die cavities.
● Removing the burrs ofthe castings, forgings and the welding spatter on the weld assemblies.
● Chamfering angle,circular bead or flute on the mechanical components.
● Chamfering or burring the pipes.
● Polishing the impellerchannel.
● Grinding the hole toan accurate shape.
⚠ The machines which are used for Carbide Rotary Burrs are usually hand-held ,powered either by compressed air
orelectricity.Be careful about mounting and handling the burr correctly. Only athigh speed, can carbide rotary
burrs show their remarkable performance. Cutting speed should not exceed 35,000 RPM.
|Tel :||+86 17713607231|