OEM/ODM SA SB SC SF SL 1/4'' Shank 6.35 mm Dia Double Cut Solid Carbide Rotary Burr Porting Tools Carbide Burrs
|Shape||Taper Shape with Radius End|
|Cutter Head Material||tungsten carbide|
|Cutter Head diameter||1/2”|
|Total length||approx3” (74mm)|
|Packaging||atransparent plastic tube|
|Size||1.58 ouncesx 0.5inches|
● Increasing productivity of several tentimes than using hand tools and three to five times than using small emerywheels
● Having long life of ten times than highspeed steel burrs and fifty times than small emery wheels.
● Finish machining various kinds of diecavities.
● Removing the burrs of the castings,forgings and the welding spatter on the weld assemblies.
● Chamfering angle, circular bead or fluteon the mechanical components.
● Chamfering or burring the pipes.
● Polishing the impeller channel.
● Grinding the hole to an accurate shape.
The machines which are used for Carbide RotaryBurrs are usually hand-held ,powered either by compressed air or electricity.Be careful about mounting and handling the burr correctly. Only at high speed,can carbide rotary burrs show their remarkable performance. Recommended spindlespeeds.
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are manufacturer of tungsten carbide since 2009. We can supply 20 tons tungsten carbide product per month. We can provide customized carbide products as per your requirements.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally,it will take 7 to 25 days after order confirm.The specific delivery time depends on the specific product and the quantity you needed.
Q: Do you provide samples? iIs it free or charged?
A:Yes, we can offer a sample for free charge but the freight is at customers’ cost.
Q. Do you test all your goods before delivery?
A: Yes, we will do 100% test on our cemented carbide products before delivery.