Carbide Rotary File E-Type Cylindrical Tungsten Steel Milling Cutter Metal Engraving Grinding Head
1. It can process metals such as cast iron, cast steel, carbon steel, alloy steel, stainless steel, copper, aluminum, and non-metals such as marble, jade, and bone. Processing hardness can reach HRA≥85.
2. It can basically replace the small grinding wheel with handle, and there is no dust pollution.
3. High production efficiency. The processing efficiency is more than ten times higher than that of manual files, and nearly ten times higher than that of small grinding wheels with handles.
4. Good processing quality and high smoothness. It can process various high-precision mold cavities.
5. Long service life. The durability is ten times higher than that of high-speed steel cutting tools and more than 200 times higher than that of small grinding wheels.
6. Easy to master, simple to use, safe and reliable.
7. The comprehensive processing cost can be reduced dozens of times.
Single cut and double cut
1) Single edge: suitable for cutting aluminum, heavy oily wood or hardwood, fast meat removal and fast discharge.
2) Double cut: suitable for steel, and the grain produced by cutting is finer, but it is not suitable for oily wood, because the teeth are fine and dense, which will easily cause unsatisfactory discharge.
Correct operation method of rotary file
1. Before operation, please read the use speed to select a suitable speed range (please refer to the recommended starting speed conditions). Low speed will affect product life and surface processing efficiency,As a result, the low speed will affect the chip evacuation, mechanical vibration and premature wear of the product.
2. Choose suitable shape, diameter and tooth profile for different processing.
3. Choose a suitable electric grinder with stable performance.
4. The length of the exposed part of the handle clamped in the chuck is at most 10mm. (Except for the extension handle, the speed is different)
5. Before use, run idling to ensure good concentricity of the rotary file. Eccentricity and vibration will cause premature wear and workpiece damage.
6. It is not advisable to use too much pressure during use, as too much pressure will reduce the life and efficiency of the tool.
7. Check that the workpiece and the electric grinder are clamped correctly and tightly before use.
8. Wear suitable protective glasses when using.
|Tel :||+86 17713607231|