Cemented Tungsten Carbide Burs or Rotary Files
Cemented carbide rotary files are mainly composed of high-hardness, refractory metal carbides (WC, TiC) micron powders, and cobalt (Co), nickel (Ni), and molybdenum (Mo) as binders. Or powder metallurgy products sintered in a hydrogen recovery furnace. The carbides, nitrides, borides, etc. of group ⅣB, ⅤB, and VIB metals are collectively called hard alloys because of their extremely high hardness and melting point.
Carbide Burrs are are made of tungsten carbide, a metal that is extremely hard (about three times stiffer than steel) and of very excellentwear-resistance and can withstand high temperatures, sometimes regarded as rotary files and come in many shapes and sizes.
The Carbide Burrs are used in many industries and materials, the Carbide burrs made by Rydmet Carbide are made by our imported CNC tool Ginders from the most suitable graded quality Cemented Carbide Blanks ( made by our own company) and the designs ( Single Cut, Double Cut and Coarse Cut) are chosen as per the specific application, the strict QC process was executed among the whole productio procedures, which gaurantees a very good tool perfomance and long tool life for our Carbide Burrs in the course of deburing, finishing, smothing, chamfering.etc..
The Carbide Burrs are usually used for shaping, smoothing and material removal (debur) on hardened steel, stainless steel, cast iron, nonferrous metals, fired ceramics, plastics, hard woods and other hard materials. Typical applications are weld preparation, weld smoothing, deburing, chamfering, deflashing, and scale removal.
Each piece of our Carbide Burrs is ground from Tungsten-Carbide by precision automatic machines that designed specifically for grinding burs which can assurs exact contours and dimensions as well as perfect concentricity.
Description of tungsten carbide grinding burr
1. Metric size tungsten carbide burs are available upon customer’s request.
2. SYNDENT tungsten carbide burrs produced with high quality types of carbide and modern CNC grinding machines.
3. Our rotary burrs are brazed by the advanced welding equipment automatically. Silver brazing materials are imported from USA.
4. Carbide burrs manufactured to your drawings to meet your demands of particular stock removal.
5. We can make chemical and geometry analysis for your carbide burs material and make grinding test in our professional laboratory center.
6. SYNDENT tungsten cutter can be coated with TiN, TiCN, TiALN and LTE.
7. OEM of many famous huge companies in the world. for our carbide cutter.
Specification of tungsten carbide grinding burr
The Advantage of our Carbide Burrs
1) Our experience in carbide and hard metal can help you solve the problem you are facing.
2) Since we made our own carbide end mill blanks, so we can easily customize the finished carbide end mills.
3) As an integrated carbide and cutting tool manufacturing enterprise, we can control the quality with our own hands.
4) Tool blank and finished cutting tool are factory-made, which can save time and advance delivery.
5) As an integrated tool maker, quality feedback and usage information can be dealt with quickly
6) In addition to carbide end mills, we can produce full lines of carbide cutting tools, standard size or customized.
The Standard Shape of the Carbide Burrs
The Geometry of our Carbide Burrs
Single cut (one flute) They tend to be used with stainless steel, hardened steel, copper, cast iron, and ferrous metals, and can quickly remove material and obtain a smooth surface. Used for heavy cutting, milling, deburring and cleaning.
Double cut carbide burrs tend to be used on ferrous and non ferrous metals, aluminium, soft steel and also for all non-metal materials such as plastics and wood. They have more cutting edges and will remove material faster.
Double cut are sometimes referrred to as Diamond Cut or Cross Cut (2 flutes cut across each other) will leave a smoother finish than single cut due to producing smaller chips as they cut away the material. Use for medium-light stock removal, deburring, finishing and cleaning.
A double cut carbide burr is the most popular cut and will see you through most applications.