Sliver YG8 High Hardness Carbide Ball Burr Rasp Carbide Burr High Production Efficiency
Material: 100% of raw material
Tolerance: strict tolerance extent control, which can reach +/-0.01mm;
Grades: various for choice: YG6, YG8, YG8C, YG11C,YG15C and so on.
Types: standard, conical, parabolic,ballistic
Physical performance: high hardness and impact toughness, very good mechanical & chemical stability.
The speed at which you use your carbide bur in your rotary tool will depend on the material you're using it on and the contour being produced but it's safe to say you do not need to exceed speeds of 35,000 RPM. The table below shows some approximate speeds.
2.Apply only a little pressure
As with all drill bits and burrs, let the burr do the work and apply only a little pressure otherwise the cutting edges of the flutes will chip away or become smooth too quickly, reducing the life of your burr.
3. Keep The Carbide Burr On The Move
When using your carbide burr try not to keep it still for too long as this will prevent the burr from digging and jabbing into your material causing unsightly marks and roughness.
Advantage of our carbide burrs
·100% quality and brand new.
· Can Process a variety of metal and non-metal, processing hardness would up to HRA89-92.5
· In a great part of the work, it can replace the petiole small wheel, and no dust pollution.
· High production efficiency, the processing efficiency is several times higher than file, nearly 10 times higher than small wheel stalk.
· High product processing quality, high finish, can process out a various of high-precision mold cavity.
· Long life, the durability is 10 times higher than high-speed steel cutting tool, 200 times higher than small grinding wheel.
· Easy to use, safe and reliable, can reduce labor intensity, improve the working environment.
· Suitable for processing these metal and non-metal, such as cast iron, cast steel, bearing steel, high carbon steel, chrome-nickel alloy, bronze, brass, and ceramic tile, marble, jade, bone, etc.
· 100% raw material, no waste tungsten carbide added
· Do not use through hole, tail hole welding
· 100% factory direct sales
Plastic box in Standard export carton
· Sea Transportation
· Air Transportation