Tungsten carbide burrs are widely used in industrial sectors such as machinery, aviation, automobile, shipbuilding, chemical engineering, and process engraving. The main usage are as follows:
(1) Fine processing of various metal molds, such as processing shoe molds, etc.
(2) Used for various metal and non-metal process engraving, such as mold engraving, trimming of craft gifts
(3) Clean the flash, burrs, welds of castings, forgings, weldments, such as machine-casting factories, shipbuilding factories, automobile factories, etc.
(4) Used for chamfering rounding and groove processing of various mechanical parts, cleaning pipes, finishing the inner hole surface of mechanical parts, such as machinery factory, repair shop, etc.
(5) Used for the repair of the impeller runner, such as the car engine factory.