6mm Shank Carbide Rotary File Cone Dome Milling Cutter Metal Reaming Grinding Head
Cemented carbide is widely used as tool materials, such as turning tools, milling cutters, planers, drills, boring cutters, etc., for cutting cast iron, non-ferrous metals, plastics, chemical fibers, graphite, glass, stone and ordinary steel, and can also be used for cutting Heat-resistant steel, stainless steel, high manganese steel, tool steel and other difficult-to-process materials.
Main use of cemented carbide rotary file
1. It can process various metal materials, and can also process hardened steel ≤HRC65.
2. It can be used to replace small grinding wheels with handles, without dust pollution.
3. The production efficiency can be increased by dozens of times compared with the general manual file processing, and the efficiency can also be increased by 3-5 times compared with the small grinding wheel processing.
4. The durability of the tool can be increased ten times than that of the high-speed steel tool, and the durability of the small grinding wheel can be increased by more than 50 times.
5. Metal mold cavities of various shapes can be finished.
6. Clean the flash, weld and burr of casting, forging and welding parts.
7. Chamfering, rounding and groove processing of various mechanical parts.
8. Clean the pipeline.
9. Finishing processing of impeller runner.
10. Inner hole table of finishing machine parts
Carbide rotary file can be used to process cast iron, cast steel, carbon steel, alloy steel, stainless steel, hardened steel, copper and aluminum. Greatly reduce heavy physical labor and reduce
|Tel :||+86 17713607231|