A/B/C Type Pointed 6mm Shank Carbide Cylindrical Rotary File For Wood Cutting
High hardness, excellent wear resistance and good toughness, processing hardness reaches HRC70.
Cutting the burr shape:
Ball, pointed tree, round nose, end cut cylinder, round head cylinder, ellipse, etc.
• Carbide rotary files are used in metal processing, mold and pattern making, sinking, surface cleaning and maintenance, a large number of applications in body workshops, processing workshops and brake workshops.
• Cut, shape, grind and remove sharp edges, burrs and excess material (deburring).
• Industrial plants, mold manufacturers, and grinders are ideal for cleaning welds, grinding weld beads, forming parts, grinding rough castings or transplanting cylinder heads.
• The use of cemented carbide rotary files is an effective way to realize manual mechanization.
• Aircraft, shipbuilding, automobiles, machinery, chemistry, etc., can be widely used in the machining of iron, cast steel, carbon steel, alloy steel, stainless steel, hardened steel, copper, aluminum, wood, etc.
• Workpiece and tools should always be steady and well supported.
• Carbide burrs are not suitable for 'milling' large amounts of material, they are for light stock removal at high rpm's 'LOW FEED - HIGH SPEED'.
• Always ensure that at least 70% of the shank length is clamped by the collet or chuck of the tool being used.
• Always ensure that the tool is rated to the recommended operating speed of the burr.
Tree Shape Pointed End(SG)
|Shape and Size||Cuting Dia||Shank Dia||Length of Cut||Overall Length||Retail Price|
|Tel :||+86 17713607231|