Good Grinding Effect, Durable, High Hardness, High Quality Product-Carbide Burrs
From raw material that we use to finished product-Tungsten Carbide Rotary Burrs, we focus on every detail, that is why we can make high quality products. Our raw material is good material, is not recycled materials.
Precautions for the use of carbide rotary burrs:
1. Before operate, please read the use of speed to select the appropriate speed range.
2. Choose appropriate shape, diameter and tooth shape for different processing.
3. Choose the right electric grinder, and its performance is stable.
4. The length of the exposed part of the shank clamped in the chuck is at most 10mm. (Except the extension handle, the speed is different.)
5. Idling before use to ensure the concentricity of the rotary burrs is good, eccentricity and vibration will cause premature wear and damage to the workpiece.
6. It is not appropriate to use too much pressure when use it. Too much pressure will reduce the life and efficiency of the tool.
7. Check that the workpiece and electric grinder are clamped correctly and tightly before use.
8. Wear appropriate protective glasses during operation.
If you follow these rules, we believe when you use our product-Tungsten Carbide Rotary Burrs, You will find it easy to use.
|Tel :||+86 17713607231|