Simple To Use, Safe And Reliable, And Durable, High Surface Finish, High Hardness-Carbide Burrs
Industrial sectors such as machinery, automobiles, ships, chemical industry, craft carving, etc.
1. It can be used to finish Various metal mold cavities;
2. Clean up burrs, burrs and welds of castings, forgings and weldments;
3. Finishing the inner hole surface of mechanical parts;
4. It can be used into various metal and non-metal craft carving etc.
1. Before operate, please read the use of speed to select the appropriate speed range.
2. Choose appropriate shape, diameter and tooth shape for different processing.
3. Choose the right electric grinder, and its performance is stable.
4. The length of the exposed part of the shank clamped in the chuck is at most 10mm. (Except the extension handle, the speed is different.)
5. Idling before use to ensure the concentricity of the rotary burrs is good, eccentricity and vibration will cause premature wear and damage to the workpiece.
6. It is not appropriate to use too much pressure when use it. Too much pressure will reduce the life and efficiency of the tool.
7. Check that the workpiece and electric grinder are clamped correctly and tightly before use.
8. Wear appropriate protective glasses during operation.
|Tel :||+86 17713607231|