1/4 Inch Rotary File Grinding Burrs Carbide Cutting Tools Burr Abrasives Tools Air Tools
Carbide burrs are used for grinding, deburring, shaping, and weld bead removal. Uses include rapid removal of sharp edges and excess metal material including cast iron, steel and aluminum. Use
Single cut is a general purpose tool designed for cast iron, steel, some copper and brass and other ferrous materials. It will give good material removal and good workpiece finishes.
Double Cut Carbide Burr Cutting Tools
Double cut allows for rapid stock removal in harder materials. The addition of the left hand flutes reduce the pulling action, allowing better operator control. It reduces the size of the chips and can be used at slower than normal speeds.
Non-Ferrous Aluminum Cut Carbide Burrs
Non-ferrous are exactly what you would expect them to be. They are specially designed to be used on non-ferrous materials such as aluminum, copper and magnesium.
The Carbide Rotary Burrs is an effective way to realize mechanization The Carbide Rotary Burrs is an effective way to realize mechanization. In airplanes, shipbuilding, automobiles, machinery,
Chemistry, etc. Cemented carbide rotating burrs can be widely used for processing iron, cast steel, carbon steel, alloy steel, stainless steel, hardened steel, copper and aluminum, etc.
· Processing various metal materials, including hardened steel ≤HRC65.
· Instead of a small grinding wheel, there is no dust pollution.
· The productivity is several times higher than using hand tools, and three to five times higher than using small grinding wheels.
· The burr life is ten times longer than that of high-speed steel and fifty times longer than the life of a small grinding wheel.
· Finish all kinds of mold cavities.
· Remove burrs from castings and forgings and welding spatter on welding components.
· Chamfers, beads or grooves on mechanical parts.
· Chamfer or burr the pipe.
· Polish the impeller channel.
· Grind the hole into a precise shape.
|Tel :||+86 17713607231|