Cemented Carbide Burrs Tungsten Carbide Rotary Bit Cutter Metal Grinding Tool
Characteristics of Carbide Burrs
(1) It can process various metals (including hardened steel) and non-metals (such as marble, jade, bone), and the processing hardness can reach HRC70.
(2) It can replace the small grinding wheel with handle in most of the work, and there is no dust pollution.
(3) Higher production efficiency than processing with files and small grinding wheels with handles.
(4) The product has good processing quality and high finish, and can produce high-precision mold cavity of various shapes.
(5) Higher durability and longer service life than high-speed steel cutters and small grinding wheels.
(6) Simple and convenient to use, safe and reliable, can reduce labor intensity and improve working environment.
(7) The economic benefits are greatly improved, and the overall processing cost can be reduced. Carbide rotary files are mainly used on pneumatic or electric drive tools. The speed is generally 6000-50000 rpm. When using, the tool is clamped positively. The cutting method is preferably reverse milling to avoid reciprocating cutting. The chips are scattered, please use protective glasses.