Tungsten Carbide Milling Cutter Set Carbide Rotary Milling Burr Set Double-Cut Carbide Rotary Burr Set 3 MM 6 MM
[Durability] It is made of heat-treated tungsten carbide YG8, and its service life is 10 times that of HSS. It is suitable for processing various metal materials of hardened steel ≤HRC65.
[Multifunctional] Widely used in metalworking, tool manufacturing, engineering, model engineering, wood carving, jewelry making, welding, chamfering, casting, deburring, grinding, cylinder head removal and carving.
[Objective] This is an indispensable tool for metalworkers and DIY carving fans, easy to master and use, safe and reliable.
【Packing】Packed with transparent plastic tube for safe storage and protection.
About YG8 hard alloy burr:
The use of cemented carbide rotary files is an effective way to realize manual mechanization. Cemented carbide burrs are widely used
The aerospace, automotive, stone and metal engraving, and metal Smith industries are just a few examples. In the aircraft, shipbuilding, automobile, machinery, chemical and other industries. Carbide rotary files can be widely used for processing iron, cast steel, carbon steel, alloy steel, stainless steel, hardened steel, copper and aluminum.
1. The productivity is increased ten times than using hand tools and 3-5 times higher than using small diamond wheels.
2. The service life is longer than high-speed steel burrs and fifty times longer than small diamond wheels.
3. Complete the processing of various mold cavities.
4. Remove castings, burrs on forgings and welding slag on welding components.
5. There are chamfers on mechanical parts, round beads or flutes. Chamfer or deburr the pipe. Polish the impeller channel. Grind the hole into an accurate shape.
The machines used for cemented carbide rotary files are usually hand-held and driven by compressed air
Be careful to install and handle burrs correctly. Only at high speeds can carbide rotary files show extraordinary performance. The cutting speed should not exceed 35,000 RPM.
|Tel :||+86 17713607231|