Carbide Burr Rotary Tool Bits 1/8" Shank Double Cut For Wood Carving Metal Working Drilling Engraving Die Grinder Drill
What Speed or RPM should you use your Carbide Burrs?
The speed at which you use your carbide burr in your rotary tool or die grinder will depend on the material you're using it on and the contour being produced, but it's safe to say you do not need to exceed speeds of 35,000 RPM. The table below shows some approximate speeds.
Helpful note: If the burs are chipping easily this could be due to the speed being too slow. However, it's ideal to start the cutting slow, increasing the speed as you go along. High speeds will prevent clogging in the flutes
Cemented carbide rotary file, also known as cemented carbide high-speed assorted milling cutter, cemented carbide mold milling cutter, etc. It is used in conjunction with high-speed electric grinders or pneumatic tools. Carbide rotary files are widely used in industrial sectors such as machinery, automobiles, ships, chemicals, and craft carving. Carbide rotary files can be used to process cast iron, cast steel, carbon steel, alloy steel, stainless steel, hardened steel, copper and aluminum. Because the cemented carbide rotary file is clamped on a high-speed rotating tool for manual control, the pressure and feed rate of the cemented carbide rotary file are determined by the service life and cutting effect of the tool.
Advantages of carbide rotary files:
1. It can process metals such as cast iron, cast steel, carbon steel, alloy steel, stainless steel, copper, aluminum, and non-metals such as marble, jade and bone. Processing hardness can reach HRA≥85.
2. It can basically replace the small grinding wheel with handle, and there is no dust pollution.
3. High production efficiency. The processing efficiency is more than ten times higher than that of manual files, and nearly ten times higher than that of small grinding wheels with handles.
4. Good processing quality and high finish. It can process various high-precision mold cavities.
5. Long service life. The durability is ten times higher than that of high-speed steel cutting tools and more than 200 times higher than that of small grinding wheels.
6. Easy to master, simple to use, safe and reliable.
7. The comprehensive processing cost can be reduced dozens of times.