1/4 Inch Rotary File Grinding Burrs Carbide Cutting Tools Burr Abrasives Tools Air Tools
Carbide burrs are used for grinding, deburring, shaping, and weld bead removal. Uses include rapid removal of sharp edges and excess metal material including cast iron, steel and aluminum. Use in die grinders and rotary tools.
Carbide burrs come in both 1/4" shank and 1/8" shank. All burrs with a 1/4" diameter and under are solid carbide, all burrs over 1/4" diameter have hardened steel shanks. A super cut is standard on all burrs. Resharpening and extra long shanks are available. All burrs provide an accurate and precise cut.
Single Cut Carbide Burr Cutting Tools
Single cut is a general purpose tool designed for cast iron, steel, some copper and brass and other ferrous materials. It will give good material removal and good workpiece finishes.
Double Cut Carbide Burr Cutting Tools
Double cut allows for rapid stock removal in harder materials. The addition of the left hand flutes reduce the pulling action, allowing better operator control. It reduces the size of the chips and can be used at slower than normal speeds.
Non-Ferrous Aluminum Cut Carbide Burrs
Non-ferrous are exactly what you would expect them to be. They are specially designed to be used on non-ferrous materials such as aluminum, copper and magnesium.
The Carbide Rotary Burrs is an effective way to realize mechanization The Carbide Rotary Burrs is an effective way to realize mechanization. In airplanes, shipbuilding, automobiles, machinery,
Chemistry, etc. Cemented carbide rotating burrs can be widely used for processing iron, cast steel, carbon steel, alloy steel, stainless steel, hardened steel, copper and aluminum, etc.
· Not a small whetstone, no dust pollution.
· Productivity is several times higher than when using hand tools, and 3 to 5 times higher than when using small sharpening stones.
· The life of burrs is 10 times that of high-speed steel and 50 times that of small grindstones.
· Complete various cavities.
· Remove welding spatter burrs on cast products, forged products and welded parts.
· Chamfers, beads or grooves in machine parts.
· Chamfer or fix the pipe with burrs.
· Grind the impeller channel.
· Grind the hole into an accurate shape.
It can be processed cast iron, cast steel, carbon steel, alloy steel, stainless steel, copper, aluminum and other metals, and marble, jade, bone and other non-metallic. Processing hardness up to HRA85.
1. 10 years professional experience.
2. 100% new material.
3. Be more durable.
4. OEM & ODM Service.
5. All payment terms supported.
6. Fast delivery time & Convenient Transportation.