L Type Single Cut Tungsten Carbide Burrs Rotary File Burr For Polishing Of Impeller Runner
Carbide burrs are used for grinding, deburring, shaping, and weld bead removal. Uses include rapid removal of sharp edges and excess metal material including cast iron, steel and aluminum. Use
Single cut is a general purpose tool designed for cast iron, steel, some copper and brass and other ferrous materials. It will give good material removal and good workpiece finishes.
Double Cut Carbide Burr Cutting Tools
Double cut allows for rapid stock removal in harder materials. The addition of the left hand flutes reduce the pulling action, allowing better operator control. It reduces the size of the chips and can be used at slower than normal speeds.
Non-Ferrous Aluminum Cut Carbide Burrs
Non-ferrous are exactly what you would expect them to be. They are specially designed to be used on non-ferrous materials such as aluminum, copper and magnesium.
Guide to running speeds
The Carbide Rotary Burrs is an effective way to realize mechanization The Carbide Rotary Burrs is an effective way to realize mechanization. In airplanes, shipbuilding, automobiles, machinery,
Chemistry, etc. Cemented carbide rotating burrs can be widely used for processing iron, cast steel, carbon steel, alloy steel, stainless steel, hardened steel, copper and aluminum, etc.
· Not a small whetstone, no dust pollution.
· Productivity is several times higher than when using hand tools, and 3 to 5 times higher than when using small sharpening stones.
· The life of burrs is 10 times that of high-speed steel and 50 times that of small grindstones.
· Complete various cavities.
· Remove welding spatter burrs on cast products, forged products and welded parts.
· Chamfers, beads or grooves in machine parts.
· Chamfer or fix the pipe with burrs.
· Grind the impeller channel.
· Grind the hole into an accurate shape.
Carbide rotary file advantages
1. Strong knife body, high wear resistance, high efficiency.
2. Machining hardness can reach HRA≥85.
3. Good processing quality, high finish, long service life.
4. Easy to master, simple to use, safe and reliable.
Application range of carbide rotary file
1. Finish machining various metal mold cavities, such as shoe mold and so on.
2. All kinds of metal and non-metal engraving, engraving of craft gifts.
3. Clean the flaps, burrs and welds of casting, forging and welding parts, such as machine casting factory, shipyard, automobile factory, etc.
4. Chamfering and grooving processing of various mechanical parts, cleaning pipes, finishing the surface of the inner hole of mechanical parts, such as machinery factory, repair factory, etc.
5. Polishing of impeller runner, such as automobile engine factory.
|Tel :||+86 17713607231|