Silver Taper Shape With Radius Rotary Burrs Tungsten Carbide Rotary Burrs For Tire Repair
1. With long burr head for work in confined spaces with round corners
2. Special cutting edge suitable for soft materials
3. Application areas encompass machining cast iron, cast steel, carbon steel, alloy steel, stainless steel, hardened steel, copper and aluminium
4. Fine: for hard and/or tough materials where a smooth surface finish is required and removal demands are modest
5. Medium: for machining hard and/or tough materials under normal conditions
6. Coarse: particularly suitable for machining stainless steel, soft materials or light alloys
7. X-Cut: for hard and soft materials, produces short and blunt chips, runs smoothly even at low cutting speeds
8. Stock standard: X = yes
9. Indispensable tool, used in large number of industrial sectors including aviation, shipping, automotive and the chemical industry etc.
Used to deburr irregular objects or to complete finishing work inside a confined space
Number of teeth is also indicated in addition to the type of cut for each rotary burr
Deburring of large curved surfaces and inside tubes
Carbide burrs are used for grinding, deburring, shaping, and weld bead removal. Uses include rapid removal of sharp edges and excess metal material including cast iron, steel and aluminum. Use
Single cut is a general purpose tool designed for cast iron, steel, some copper and brass and other ferrous materials. It will give good material removal and good workpiece finishes.
Double Cut Carbide Burr Cutting Tools
Double cut allows for rapid stock removal in harder materials. The addition of the left hand flutes reduce the pulling action, allowing better operator control. It reduces the size of the chips and can be used at slower than normal speeds.
Non-Ferrous Aluminum Cut Carbide Burrs
Non-ferrous are exactly what you would expect them to be. They are specially designed to be used on non-ferrous materials such as aluminum, copper and magnesium.
The Carbide Rotary Burrs is an effective way to realize mechanization The Carbide Rotary Burrs is an effective way to realize mechanization. In airplanes, shipbuilding, automobiles, machinery,
Chemistry, etc. Cemented carbide rotating burrs can be widely used for processing iron, cast steel, carbon steel, alloy steel, stainless steel, hardened steel, copper and aluminum, etc.
· Processing various metal materials, including hardened steel ≤HRC65.
· Instead of a small grinding wheel, there is no dust pollution.
· The productivity is several times higher than using hand tools, and three to five times higher than using small grinding wheels.
· The burr life is ten times longer than that of high-speed steel and fifty times longer than the life of a small grinding wheel.
· Finish all kinds of mold cavities.
· Remove burrs from castings and forgings and welding spatter on welding components.
· Chamfers, beads or grooves on mechanical parts.
· Chamfer or burr the pipe.
· Polish the impeller channel.
· Grind the hole into a precise shape.
|Tel :||+86 17713607231|